About the listing
Countrywide Cottages have a lot to thank their fabulous guests for as they have just been reviewed the second most popular self cater accommodation in Australia. Also, the Hall of Fame of the Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor since 2015 and finalist in 2018 and 2019 Five Paws Awards from Holidaying with Dogs.
Come and enjoy four star, fully accessible and genuinely pet friendly bush land cottages, just a short drive from the Great Ocean Road, inland from Lorne.
Relax by the wood fire, wander the bush tracks on the property or hop over the stile to walk for miles in the fabulous Otway National Park.
Cosy dog beds, home made dog treats and furniture covers for the couch potatoes all make sure your dog feels as welcome as you do. Each of the cottages has a huge securely fenced yard for your pets' freedom and security as well as your peace of mind. Your dogs will love the bush tracks or a swim in the dam and being away with their family. Definitley 'Your Dogs Happy Space'.
Nearby attractions include Otway Harvest Trail, Lorne and the Great Ocean Road.
- Games or recreation room
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
Check in: 3:00pm
Check out: 10:00am